Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Buttons Diapers Review

Well it is official we are buttons diapers fans!





The best way I find to truly decide if a diaper is true love is to run it threw my night only test. Buttons sent me a hemp insert. And let me tell you it ROCKS!We have used it for a solid month, mostly at night. One insert last lil miss E 12 hours. This is a size small and it does its job. The insert becomes saturated but we have had zero leaks! it is also topped with fleece.





You may notice we get a great fit. It is also very attractively trim. And the print is gorgeous!


The double leg gussets not only help catch any crazy poo messes, but they also offer a better range of adjustablity!


These diapers are also tough, but soft. the double layer of waterproof does not hinder the flexibility of the diaper. I find a diapers ability to mold to my baby super important and this diaper hits the nail.

The only minor complaint I could come up with is the inserts fold a bit in on them selves. However this is not the first diaper I have had do so. I remedy the issue but rotating the insert each use. I also make sure to flatten it out as I put it on baby.



Buttons Might be right for you if.......

  1. You prefer a AI2 or AI1 or cover system.
  2. You love unique fun patterns.
  3. Need a great adjustable and contouring diaper.
  4. You find you need a tough diaper.
  5. You want lots of absorbency choices.


1 comment:

  1. I ment to text you. I bought the same diaper from a local shop. Used it twice and put it in the dryer on low per instructions and it came out with weird holes in the pul. They sent me a new one but their customer service was so so. The point of writing this is to warn people to save your receipt and only hang dry to be safe. I did not buy their incert so I can't vouch for that but for Jevaiah the fit of the cover was not great and we still prefer our pockets.

    ReplyDelete