Thursday, May 21, 2015

What is to come of this blog?

As you may have noticed this blog has been a bit slow. My little N has been done nursing for nearly a full year now and how is one to blog about nursing when not nursing? I have a million ideas of where I want this blog to go and I am hoping you will join me on the journey. So here's a sneak peak of what I have planned for the next several months.

Before baby comes I'll touch a bit on issues like....



When sweet baby three makes her arrival....

  • Various Moby Wrap how tos
  • Kangaroo care 
  • Much more nursing blogs
  • Pumping advice
  • New cloth diaper reviews

Don't miss out on all the new things to come! 




Like us and subscribe because I am going to do a random drawing GIVEAWAY on June first. One entry for each like on facebook and each subscriber on youtube. The prize is a surprise! 

No comments:

Post a Comment