Thursday, April 11, 2013

A beginning

Welcome Mamas! This is a blog I am starting to serve as a guide, and a place of support for nursing mommy everywhere. I am a mom of a 2.5 little girl and my new 7 week old baby boy. As a new mom I have done something lots of other moms do. Watched read and followed birth club boards. On these boards there are always woman struggling with nursing. I wanted to create a place anyone who needed help could find it. 

I nursed my daughter for a little over a year. She pretty much lead the weening process or I may have continued longer. I am now also nursing my newborn son. I believe in all the benefits of nursing and love the process although it is a labor of love for sure! Because of my experiences in nursing my babes I have discovered a passion for breast feeding and one day hope to become a lactation consultant.


On that note please know I have no medical traing or schooling. If you need medical help please seek counsil with a doctor or other medical proffesional. I am just a mom trying to help other moms.

My plan for this blog is simple. I will explore with you, guide you and be there for you. I will post pictures, maybe even videos at times, and I will be detailed and yet easy to follow. I will also listen to you the reader and do my best to help you in anyway I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment