Monday, April 15, 2013

Nursing with a Boppy Pillow

The Boppy is such a great invention. I love that you can use it or so long and so many things. I have not tried the new boppy. This is all in regards to the original. I have tried the my best friend but i perfer the boppy personaly as i feel i can manipulate it better. Plus there are so many uses for a boppy. My two year old now sleeps with hers. 

My five boppy tips.

1- play with it. Like i said it can be manipulated so easily. Squish it, turn it, use itwith other pillows theres so many options.

2- take advantage of the C shape. I use the boppy with the opening to my side instead of my back. It gives a little extra back support and still supports baby. Having it on your side is great for the football hold which i did constantly.

3-use it just for back support. I found this very useful when my babys got bigger and i did not need them boosted higher. It is great for late night nursing while sitting in bed. 

4- travel with it. I found it great for using in the car when on long car trips. It seems like car seats slant backward and the boppy made it easier for me to do i quick nursing session in the car.

5- use the crack. As my babys got bigger i found i really only needed the boppy to help my weakling of an arm holf their hard boney heads. I found it more comfortable to use the boppy in the front and let babys legs and bum lay between my tummy and the boppy, but kept babys head on the pillow.

No comments:

Post a Comment