Monday, July 8, 2013

Honest company expanded review

This week we received our first full Honest order. We just ran out of the sample of healing balm and it worked so well on my son I wanted more. So here is a review of what i ordered.


laundry soap
- I ordered this for the cloth diapers. So far no issues. The larger bottle seems to have less scent then the sample did. I have used it on a few loads of diapers and so far no issues at all. It is very concentrated, and i have to use very little on my stash.

Healing balm
- now has a new formula. The only difference I have noticed this far is a change in color. The consistency is the same and my sons legs still look better then without use.

Bubble bath
- great smell and makes great bubbles. I may sound crazy but I think it actually made the water feel softer.  And it did not stress me out as my 2 year old ate the bubbles. 

Shampoo and body wash
- yup i decided to give the new formula a try. Still not impressed. It is great for the babies but i have way too much hair to spend 10 bucks on a bottle of shampoo that probably wont last me two weeks. It was much thicker then the sample I received but still just didn't cover as much as I needed it to. I do like it as a baby wash.

Hand sanitizer
- i got the two pack. And I love it. They come in spay bottles. You just spray and let dry. Perfect size for the diaper bag. And it is fun too, just ask the toddler. It also has a great smell. You smell a bit of the alcohol but its very mild and pleasant overall. 

2 comments:

  1. I find wonderful information on your blog; I totally love your blog. Do you offer visitor writers to write content for you? On one occasion more, awesome blog!

    http://www.babble.com/baby/our-honest-opinion-of-honest-diapers/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would be willing. To post something, from a guest author, if i agreed with the content and is was relivent to my blog. I am glad you enjoying reading about the journey. Thanks for leaving a comment.

    ReplyDelete