Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Kawaii Baby Diaper Review

Here is our three week review of our Kawaiis.

I do not like the original square tabs. They do not fit N right. There is not as many adjustment possibilities, and I just cant get a perfect fit.


However my go to nighttime diaper is the mom label bamboo. They fit N great, nice and snug, yet still look comfortable. They are super soft both inside and out. They are a bit thicker and heavier then Alva bamboo. 

I did not think I was going to like the pocket closure on the Kawaiis, but they actualy work great. I will also do a you tube video for these later.

They hold up really well. There is less pilling on the fleece then Alvas. They are so easy to snap, but hold really well. 

           

  Difference between alva and Kawaii bamboo
     

No comments:

Post a Comment